Who are we?
Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.
Oversee the adoption and optimisation of Swingvy’s product within customers’ business
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelise new product features & provide customer feedback to Swingvy product management and engineering groups
- Work cross-functionally to drive installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximising value.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers when require
- Minimise customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Utilise CRM for daily for contact management, account plan, billing, communication portal, and tracking
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in document creation.
- Able to perform data analysis
- Problem solving skills