The hosted UC market is expected to see sizable growth over the next several years. Businesses are migrating to cloud telephony while service providers and telecom resellers are eager to grab a slice of the margin. Take Yeastar Cloud PBX as an example. Let us break down what exactly Cloud PBX can bring to your business.
I Am a Telco Expecting Success in Hosted UC
- Profit. Why does everyone want a share of hosted UC? Let’s do some simple math. Supposed you craft a rental plan with Yeastar Cloud PBX to serve 100 companies with 2000 users at a per-month per-extension price. That means 24,000 times the price a year, and such profits go on and on. There you have it, the clear-cut benefits of recurring revenue.
- Installation. The first foray could be intimidating. A helping hand may save you from it. Prepare your server and provide us with relevant information before YMP installation. Then just sit back and let us do the work. We’ll get the system up and running in less than 5 days.
- Flexibility. Customer needs vary. So should your service. Now that each YMP supports 100 PBX instances, 2000 users and 500 concurrent calls, personalized solutions should not be a thing. That’s the real differentiator of your business.
- Platform. Let’s continue with YMP. What can you do with it? Most important of all, create PBX instances and resize system capacity with a few clicks in minutes. Easy and Powerful. Want to have a try? Here is your chance.
- Investment. “So how much do I need to get started?” Determine the number of extensions and concurrent calls based on your customer base, then scale up as your business grows. How about that? A Risk-free easy entry.
- Management. How’s your technical support service? Want to take it to the next level and monetize it? Totally doable with Yeastar Cloud PBX. Use our Remote Management tool to manage your customers’ PBX instances easily without securely.
I Am a Business Looking for Smooth Communications
- Control. Let’s say you make a transition to cloud communications, and the first thing you want to make sure is to remain in control. Rest assured that every PBX instance functions separately and yours is entirely in your disposal.
- Features. IVR, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Parking, Music on Hold, Queue, Conference, Auto Provisioning, Voicemail to Email, Fax to Email, One Touch Recording, DND, Speed Dial, Video Calls, Custom Prompts. Just to name a few. They’re all at your fingertips.
- Mobility. “Sorry, I wasn’t at my desk then.” “Sorry, I was on a business trip then.” It must be frustrating when failing to reach someone. Why not use Linkus Mobile Client? Take your mobile as your extension to stay connected and work on the go. Spoiler alert! Linkus Desktop Client for Windows and Mac is around the corner.
- Pay-as-you-grow. While you’re growing, communications needs can be unpredictable. Would you like to try to foresee your future needs or to embrace a more flexible payment plan? I don’t know about you, but I’ll go with the latter. Minimum front-end costs and bespoke solutions. Yum!
- Trunking. “I’d like to use SIP trunks.”Sure, worldwide SIP trunks are at your choice, check it out here. “What about PSTN, E1/T1/PRI, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G/4G?” No Problem, Yeastar Cloud PBX also supports such connectivity through Yeastar VoIP Gateways.
Nowadays, to cloud or not to cloud is actually not a question anymore. What you need is the right approach to make sure a painless transition. For your informed decision, a free trial is right on the target. Sign up for your Yeastar Cloud PBX free trial today. It won’t cost you a dime!