Our Sales Development team is comprised of Business Development Representatives (BDR) and Sales Representatives (SR). SR’s manage inbound leads while BDR’s (the more senior of the two roles) focus on outbound lead generation. This opening is for BDR.
We are currently seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our fast-paced and dynamic team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path.
Business Development Representatives are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. BDR’s work closely with their AE’s in a business development capacity. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self starters.
What you will be doing
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our Enterprise Accounts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within Singapore
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas.
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Salesforce and the On-Demand model
- The Business Development Representative’s role is to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities through cold calling, email outreach, networking, and utilizing our proven process and our extensive Salesforce database
- Create & execute outbound campaigns (emails, calls) to book demos/meetings with relevant leads
- Research and prospect ideal customers and gather key lead information through open-ended questions and thoughtful conversations
- Understand the business, needs, and the buying cycle of the leads, building and nurturing preliminary relationships
- Work closely with the Account Executives & the rest of the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Represent us with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications while highlighting our value proposition and key selling points to raise interest
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Fluent in English to converse with clients in the Singapore market
- Minimum 3 years Inside Sales experience within IT (New Business Development, Cold Calling, Planning/Strategy etc)
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skill
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A team spirit mindset with the desire to continuously grow and learn, you want to be #1, but you want your teammates to be #2, 3, 4, 5, and 6!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment: you adapt to situations on the fly while remaining calm and even-keeled as you and we grow at lightning speed
- Experience working in a customer-facing position, preferably in sales, waiting tables, bartending, retail, campus services, phone banking, or experience at a tech company or SaaS start/scale-up!
- Leadership positions within campus organizations, philanthropy, or participated in team sports, a plus!
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and fantastic with time management
- You’re an extremely clear and direct communicator, you aren’t afraid to ask questions to get to the bottom of things, and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be autonomous, take initiative, and truly own your own success. Our team is hard-working, resourceful, and confident… and not afraid of a challenge!
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude! This might be the single most important point