We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
What you will be doing
- Implementation and support of Yeastar Phone System
- Implementation and support of Audio codes and SIP trunking
- Designing and deploying carrier SIP solutions
- Support for enterprise customer network, including troubleshooting voice, video and data (IP) traffic
- Handling scripting and test automation
- Experience with private, public and hybrid clouds
- Solid knowledge of VoIP protocols such as SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP, Codecs knowledge and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of Country Carrier SIP networks
- Implement and support the technology change from Carrier ISDN (E1/T1) circuits to centralized Carrier SIP and from Legacy PBX/Lync/Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Handle pre-sales, design , installation, commission.
- Provide support for products and solution implementation .
- Ad- hoc duties required.
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Bachelor/Diploma/Nitec of Science in Information System/Computer Science or its equivalent
- Strong knowledge/experience on VMware, Amazon Cloud Connect, Cloud based call center, MS SQL
- The role requires a solid analytical acumen and solution orientation to understand the nuances of Audio Codes and/or Ribbon SBC product portfolio, SIP Protocol and Advanced Routing
- Candidates with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant experience are preferred
- Team player and an experienced engineer with strong technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical , Network Systems, Telecommunications
- Industry experience in Voice over IP solutions / Network Solutions.
- Brands experience required (any of these) :
- PBX (Panasonic/Mitel/Alcatel) , Routers (Cisco/HP/Fortigate)
- Network skills required : IP routing (Static/ BGP/ HSRP/ VRRP) , Wireshark (captures and analysis)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Team oriented player
- Strong verbal/written communication skills