We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who specialize in SEO to join our team, based out of either our Singapore office or work from home.
What you will be doing
- Plan and managed SEO strategy
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance from webmaster, analytics and tracking tools;
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines;
- Identify opportunities in SEO efficiency and growth in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection; increase revenue, traffic, leads, and users;
- Monitor and analyze traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities;
- Develop and perform detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure the site is properly optimized for search engine visibility;
- Stay current with the latest SEO trends and best practices;
- Activate content analysis, SERPs research and monitor trends in industry to come up with competing features
- Management of internal stakeholders
- Enhance and improve our organic online presence and traffic leveraging content marketing.
- Assist in developing detailed content strategies in all form of content (text articles, infographics, videos, bite-size content), manage SEO editorial content calendar.
- Develop required written contents and publish them through our CMS.
- Work closely with all creative resources including writers, designers and other agency personnel.
- Channel management of content hub and other supporting channels such as social media channels and newsletter distribution.
- Work with influential websites including news sites, high profile blogs and forums to evangelize content.
- Leverage PR tactics to identify key market trends and opportunities to create exposure and drive demand online.
- Deploy all off-site SEO campaigns such as blogger outreach, forum engagement, broken link building, and work closely with external vendors to ensure timely deliverable of all off-site SEO campaigns.
- Review and audit our assets (main websites) to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Gather insights and measure the effectiveness of on-site and off-site SEO strategy.
What must-have skills we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree and related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years or more of experience incorporating SEO and/or content marketing strategies in driving web traffic and conversion with the aim of improving user experience.
- Candidate proficient in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz and knowledge of other SEO tools including but not limited to Ahrefs, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, etc. to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs would have an advantage.
- Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on, while being able to go the extra mile to ensure goals are being hit are required.
- Paid search management experience is a plus but you will need the core understanding of how SEO and SEM play nice together
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz and other key industry tools
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.